Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. In the following, you will find information on the handling of your data that is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection. Where links are provided to other websites, we have neither influence nor control over the linked content and the data protection provisions there. We recommend that you check the data protection declarations on the linked websites to determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
Responsible body in the sense of data protection law
Our data protection declaration should be simple and understandable for everyone. As a rule, the data protection declaration uses the official terms of the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). The official definitions are explained in Art. 4 DSGVO.
Data processing by visiting our website
When you visit our website, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- Date and time of the request
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred
We collect the listed data to ensure a smooth connection of the website and to enable a comfortable use of our website by the users. In addition, the log file is used to evaluate system security and stability as well as for administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data or the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
For reasons of technical security, in particular to defend against attempted attacks on our web server, we may store this data for a short period of time. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons on the basis of this data. After seven days at the latest, the data is anonymised by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to establish a reference to the individual user. This data is not analysed in any way except for statistical purposes in anonymised form. This data is not merged with data from other data sources.
Contact form and contact by e-mail
If you send us enquiries via the contact form or e-mail, your details from the enquiry form or your e-mail, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up enquiries. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO if your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed, provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data.
Information according to Art 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, in particular
- your master data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and vehicle registration number,
- the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, period of validity, nationality) and identity cards (identity card, driving licence etc. including issuing authority and period of validity),
- the data on the method of payment and in connection with payments, in particular with EC cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the length of stay requested by you as well as destinations, hotels, contact persons, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences related to the stay, which you make known to us, and
- special categories of data such as health data and data on special needs and marriage/partnership,
are required for our services. This also includes bookings for travel, guides, gastronomy, rental vehicles, transfers, registration processing, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer creation, billing and their verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings, summer card, ski pass, cross-country ski ticket. This data is therefore stored and processed by us for these purposes and, if necessary, transferred to third parties with whom we cooperate in order to provide the most effective and best possible service for our customers - this may also include service providers in third countries as order processors, software and agency service providers. The legal bases for these data processing processes are
- The fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you,
- consent obtained from you,
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e.g. documentation rights and obligations according to accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, legal disputes) as well as § 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the improvement of our customer service, including in the area of direct advertising, or the protection of our own legal interests).
The duration of storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents you have given, and furthermore by the statutory retention obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We emphasise that in the case of regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we strive to know your customer requirements already communicated to us so well that we can continuously and permanently satisfy you.
Your personal data according to the registration form will be forwarded to ARGE Schladming-Dachstein-Card for the smooth issuing and use of the Schladming-Dachstein-Sommercard.
In the following, you will find information on which data subject rights the applicable data protection law grants you vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state of our registered office stated above or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or workplace.
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as this is done for reasons arising from your particular situation. Insofar as the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to
Use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and that it is not possible to identify you personally. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
User and event level data associated with cookies, user IDs (e.g., User ID) and advertising IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android Advertising ID, IDFA) will be retained by us for 14 months before they are automatically deleted.
Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not collect personally identifiable information. The tool triggers other tags that may themselves collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify website processes by saving settings (e.g. holding back already selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for certain cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
You can also individually manage the cookies of many companies and functions that are used for advertising. To do this, use the appropriate user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Most browsers also offer a "do-not-track" feature that allows you to indicate that you do not want to be "tracked" by websites. If this feature is enabled, the browser will tell ad networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavior-based advertising and the like. For information and instructions on how to edit this feature depending on your browser provider
Please note that deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant legal retention periods (e.g. from commercial law and tax law). After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract, or if we have a legitimate interest in its further storage, the data will be deleted if it is no longer required for these purposes or if you exercise your right of revocation or objection.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As the person concerned, you also have the right to revoke, inform, delete, correct, restrict and transfer your personal data, provided that this is not opposed by any legal obligation on our part to retain it. The consequences of revocation are the deletion of your data. For further information on your rights as a data subject, please contact us at
We will be pleased to help you.
The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB),
Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the competent supervisory authority for complaints.
We reserve the right to adapt or update this data protection declaration if necessary in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. In this way, we can adapt it to current legal requirements and take into account changes in our services, e.g. when introducing new services. The most recent version applies to your visit.